Going for it.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hey, I am Heather.

I am a mama to wee wittle Willa Capri. She was born on May 14th, 2012. The day my life changed forever.

I have tried this blogging thing before, but have never managed to keep my blog up-to-date. I have these lofty dreams of being a crafty mama with a beautiful home; who serves delicious (Pinterest inspired) meals every night, has a perfectly dressed child (and a lot of swagger herself), and a kick-ass blog. But alas, I just can't seem keep up with the cleaning. or the cooking. or the crafting. and forget the personal swagger part. Thus, I don't feel like I have much to blog about.

Anyway, I am giving blogging another go. Even if I am the only (sad little) follower, I will at least be able to chronicle miss Willa's happenings. She's quite the interesting kid, if I do say so myself.

Welp, I guess this is the part where I tell you a bit about who I am.

I live in the absolutely beautiful Pacific Northwest with my husband, Jacob. We have been married for almost two years.
We used to be really fun, but now we are just a pair of pombies (parent zombies) trying to make sure we leave the house looking half decent and remember to feed ourselves and our child.
When we are feeling adventurous, we like to spend time at our family's beach cabin on the Puget Sound. We love boating, bumming around the beach, and barbecuing. Willa loves the beach house too. Jacob likes racecars. I like makeup and clothes and other important things.
We have a furbaby, Kobi. He is a Shiba Inu with a terrible attitude and a penchant for doing Very. Bad. Things.
I like to craft. Most of the projects I try to tackle end up being Pintrocities.
I like to decorate. (Translated: I spend a lot of time decorating a room or a wall and then I get tired of it in a matter of months [or weeks, or days] and I end up tearing it down and trying to start all over. This upsets my husband. We have lots of holes in our walls.)

I am excited that you have read this whole post. Please, please, PLEASE check back and see what we are up to. Help me become the celebrity blogger I dream of becoming. Just kidding. Just kidding, I am being serious. I promise to update at least once a week.

Thanks for reading. :)

-Heather and Willa

1 comment:

Post a Comment