Family Photos

Monday, December 3, 2012

I love taking photos. I love excuses to take photos. I love the look on my husband's face when I tell him we have to take photos. Again.

We (I) decided to take Christmas-y photos this year so that we would have a good family picture to send out for our Christmas cards. They were the first real professional shots of us as an entire family.

I decided to go with Moch from Jon + Moch Photography . Her photos just seemed so natural and candid. I really wanted our pictures to capture us as a normal family, and not be stuffy or overposed.

I was able to convince my husband that these pictures were absolutely necessary. We ended up having beautiful weather on picture day (very rare for Novemeber in the Pacific Northwest).

Anyway, without further ado, here are some of the Sipes family photos.










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! What a beautiful family, and lovely photos!!!!

Katie said...

You have a beautiful family!

Post a Comment